Thursday, October 22, 2009

Gunderson Family | Session Faves!

Last Sunday I got to meet an awesome family - The Gundersons. Mom and I have known each other... oh for forever. :) But, meeting her beautiful family was a first for me and I am so grateful that I got the chance. You know those families that just "fit"? This is one of those families. They are so relaxed and at ease with one another... not an easy task when you have three (read: energetic!) little ones!

We had a perfect fall day to spend in one of my favorite places. The colors were rich and the light was beautiful... all a recipe for awesome photography!

Kristy! Here's your peek! :)
I had so much fun with your family.. I cannot thank you enough for allowing me the opportunity to know and capture them. I hope you love these as much as I do.







I have the month of November open for last minute fall portraits, and am working on designing holiday cards and gift certificates! Woohoo! That's a whole separate post, though. Please let me know if there is anything else you would like to see offered... I can't do this without all of you!

Let me just say that I LOVE my clients! They are awesome and their faith in me is inspiring. My clients drive me to be better as a photographer and as a person. I am so excited for the future with them and seeing their families grow! Much love to you all!


Peace and love,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment